SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

I have a bosch hydro senser dishwasher model no sgs5342gb/17

Customer Question

I have a bosch hydro senser dishwasher model no sgs5342gb/17 the time remaining display shows two small line and a couple of the programme lights are on. It will not work
Expert:  SparePartspro replied 4 years ago.

SparePartspro :

Thank You for using JustAnswer - My name is Tony and I am more than happy to help with your question today.

If you were to number the lights from left to right, can you tell me what number lights are flashing.

JACUSTOMER-wekhxzg2- :

None of the light flash From the left the time remaining display only shows two small vertical dashes, first light is out, second light is lit, third light is out, fourth light is lit, fifth light is out and the Salt light is lit. Any clues?

SparePartspro :

Try this.
Power off.
Power on. Press and hold both the start button and the program button together.
After a few seconds you will hear a beep.
Close door and let the program run.
If it beeps again, open the door and check the error code displayed in the display.
Let me know what you find.