fixer2013
fixer2013, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  PAT Testing C&G Level 3 100/439/1
74591549

We have a Maytag stacked washer dryer LS7806 which has been

Customer Question

We have a Maytag stacked washer dryer LS7806 which has been dismantled to take upstairs in our house in London. It has a frame on the back on which the dryer should be mounted. 4 of the dryer mounting board screws are now missing. Is it possible to replace these screws and where can I get them from? I have a picture of these screws if this helps.
Janey
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.

fixer2013 :

Hello good morning.

fixer2013 :

Yes it is possible to get new screws for the frame, I believe that they maybe M8 size. for this. But if you take the one you have to a hardware store they should be able to give you the correct size.

fixer2013 :

JACUSTOMER-s8oq9n1o- : The builder has tried every specialist shop he knows . They are a very strange shape and size. This is not a helpful answer. I've called Maytag direct and we have to source in the US.
fixer2013 :

Hello again. I am sorry that you do not feel the answer is helpful. But good luck in getting them.

fixer2013 :

if you wish a refund please contact JustAnswer.

fixer2013 :