Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Dear Sir, I bought a Morphy Richards 9 in 1 steam cleaner at

Customer Question

Dear Sir, I bought a Morphy Richards 9 in 1 steam cleaner at the Bloom Flower Show in Dublin city on the 1st of June 2013. It has worked great until last week. It is not heating the water and not making steam. it is turned on, the light comes on, it makes the ususal noise, but wont heat the water. what is the problem with it and where can i send it to get it repaired, i live in Co. Kilkenny, 5 miles from Waterford City, in Ireland. Is this machine covered by warentee for repairs. I would be grateful if you could help me out as the contact numbers on the machine were un helpful. Thanking you, Pauline Delahunty.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 3 years ago.
Hi Pauline,

Yes, all Morphy Richards products are covered by at least a 1 year guarantee. You will need a copy of your receipt.

Contact them on 01709 582402 (cheaper than the advertised 0844 871 0960 number) and ask for the Consumer Engagement Team.

Best Regards,

Hi Pauline,

Did my information help, or do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,