dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Mechanic
Experience:  Worked as a vehicle technician since 2002, on all vehicles from minis to articulated lorries. Also work on most electrical appliances, specialising in pressure washers.
9224578

I was cleaning my integrated stainless cooker hood and a bulb

Customer Question

I was cleaning my integrated stainless cooker hood and a bulb blew, I replaced the bulb and its working but the controls wont work now I cant turn off the lights and the fan will not work, the control panel has no light in it and will not work, I have to unplug the whole unit have I blown a fuse and is it in the control box in the hood and can I replace it , Thank You Derek Flood.
Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 4 years ago.

dantheman2008 :

Hi Derek. My name is Daniel.

Can you give me the model number please?