Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The grill door to my belling 100cm double oven isnt closing

Customer Question

The grill door to my belling 100cm double oven isn't closing properly so the fan switch doesn't shut off
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear about that, may I have the full model number so I can assist you properly?

Also the age of your unit.

tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Belling country's angle 100g charcoal model number XXXXXXXXX 5 years old. I don't think the left hinge is in properly
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thank you Neil.

You can try wiggling it a bit but that could cause further problems.

The hinges will unfortunately need to be replaced.

They used to sell them as a pair and its a good idea to replace them both anyway:-)

I will assist you as it could be tricky if you have never done this before.

Below is a website you can use to obtain the new hinges. also here is there phone # if you prefer, I would call them myself lol. Also if you will rate my service before you close this page, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you so you can contact me anytime especially when you have the new hinges so I can help you with the replacement:-)---Thank you, Tech Michael

0844 9777 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

http://www.espares.co.uk/search/mo510491/cookers-and-hobs/belling/country-chef-100g