Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

please help the clock on my rangemaster 110 cooker is flashing

Customer Question

please help the clock on my rangemaster 110 cooker is flashing and auto is lit up the buttons are not responding and i cannot light my ovens
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 years ago.

Try setting the time:

Press and hold the first two buttons underneath the clock and at the same time, press (-) or (+) until the correct time shows.

Don’t forget it’s a 24 hour clock. If you make a mistake or press the wrong button, turn off the power supply for a minute or two and start again.

Let me know if that helps, if not I'll investigate further.

Best Regards,

Hi Jan,

Did my information help you to resolve this, or do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,