Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The interior light of my Samsung RL38SBTB fridge is not working

Customer Question

The interior light of my Samsung RL38SBTB fridge is not working and the temperature lights are not on but otherwise everything appears to be working okay. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Good morning and sorry to hear about that issue.

The problem is the main display module is all that is wrong.

You really need to replace that soon as it could cause other problems over time.

I can assist you with this repair if you like. Its not very difficult as well:-)

Also I can provide a god source for that part.

But Since this question may continue for some time, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question wont close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Tech Michael