Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Essential Zanussi WD1260 washes, rinses, drains and spins.When

Customer Question

My Essential Zanussi WD1260 washes, rinses, drains and spins.When I set it to dry the drum fills up with dirty, smelly water.
I have checked the filter, which has water inside deep inside that I cant get out completely.
There doesnt seem to be any outside drain blockage.
Also the dryer stops at 20mins and doesnt move past that.
Can you please help me?
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

H I will be happy to assist you but I am nearing my shift end time but in the morning I have all the information you will need to fix this and I will assist you until it is complete:-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is not ok - i just payed in good faith for an answer. tomorrow is no good to me- please refund my money

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi that will be a main control board issue on both problems. Also I have not been accepted on any answer yet from you?

So it hasn't cost you anything yet:-)

Its just on account.

I can still assist you but the time frame would be tomorrow morning at best but if you want I will unlock the question.

Thank you and have a great day. I am just a technician;-)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i am going to give a very dissatified rating as i just paid £22and was promised an immediate answer. So your call.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Technician said he was going off shift and couldnt answer until tomorrow. i paid in good faith, as he didnt answer my question and fobbed me off i want my £22 refunded. this ia big con.