Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, we have a Bosch washer drier exxcel, about a year old,

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Bosch washer drier exxcel, about a year old, it's started stopping about half an hour into the drying cycle and the clothes come out steaming hot and what feels like wetter than they were after the the washing cycle had stopped. This is our second Bosch washer drier exxcel model with the same fault, the one eventually got replaced by the repair company we had a policy with, after years of replacing this part and that (particularly the control panel), only for it to stop working again from about 1 week later to 6 months.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sorry to hear about that issue.

I need some information to assist you properly.

How old is the W/D?

Also may I have the full model #?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael

It's just over a year old and it's model number is wvd24520GB/11.

Jo Stafferton
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi, this is caused by a clogged vent hose or a bad blower wheel.
The first thing to do is pull the unit out and disconnect the vent hose, and run the unit on dry. Check to see if you have a powerful air flow. if not we will deal with that.
If you do have a good flow of hot air, then the line that leads outside is clogged and likely needs to be cleaned or replaced.
I will stick with you on this but Since this question may continue for some time, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question won't close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Tech Michael