Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Zanussi TC 484W condersor tumble dryer. The machine

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi TC 484W condersor tumble dryer. The machine still works but no heat is coming out. I have replaced the heater element and also the drum thermostat but still no heat. Can you advise as to what I look at next, please.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. If the dryer isn't getting hot and the heater and drum thermostat has been replaced already then this just leaves the timer.

As theres only 3 things in the heater circuit and that's the heater, thermostat and the timer.

So if its still not heating up then im afraid the main timer unit is the fault and will need to be replaced to cure this.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.