Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

WIDL 1265 My machines drum fills up with water between washes.

Customer Question

WIDL 1265 My machine's drum fills up with water between washes. I have emptied by using black filter dial located at bottom of front of machine. This is causing quite a mess as you can imagine. Do I need a plumber to check water supply to machine. Any help would be appreciated. Ta. XXXXX XXXXXinan, Dublin.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mary,es unfortunately you would need to have that fixed.
The trouble is the there is a water valve, its an electrically operated
When it fails it can never close all the way so water seems like its on all the time, I understand the mess lol.
Its not an expensive part fortunately. And the labor should also not be bad:-)
I will stick with you on this until its fixed but Since this question may continue for some time, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question won't close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Tech Michael