Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The boiler has been serviced and was working well. The control/timer

Customer Question

The boiler has been serviced and was working well. The control/timer does not connect with the boiler. Our electrician is unable to sort this out. Can I contact a Worcester electrician?

The wireless control fails to control the boiler.

We can leave the boiler on constantly(not enough hot water for showers) or off constantly.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry for your troubles.
Here is the best service tech for this repair:-)
If you are close enough to them they will do the repair, if not they can tell you who they might recommend.
Also if you send me your location, town etc i can locate a closer one for you that specializes in Worcester units;-)

http://worcester-bosch.org.uk/index.html

I have also included their phone info for you its best to call them for faster service.
Phone:
0800 731 0321
Since this question may continue for some time, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question won't close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Tech Michael