Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

ive just bought a zdt11001 and am trying to attach the integrated

Customer Question

ive just bought a zdt11001 and am trying to attach the integrated 2 part door (false drawer ) I can put the bottom piece into place, but not the drawer, how do I attach it?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

Hiya,

Normally the drawer and door front are joined together with metal straps before the door is fitted to the machine.

.

Are you trying to fit the door and drawer front as separate items?

.

Did the machine come with the integration instructions?

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know I an do that, but they were originally separate - i was looking for specific advise on the model, not general advise

Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

I'll opt out of your question and leave you to it.

.

I didn't offer you any general advice, I asked some question of you which you've not answered.

Hopefully someone else will try to help you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I didnt get a response - he told me to fix them together and didnt give me specific advise on my make and model, just generic advice I already have from the internet. The old machine had the 2 pieces separate and the instructions were just pictures, though they did show different pictures for single and multiple doors, they didnt explain how to attach the top part.