adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Hi I have a Janome 5700 sewing machine and am having trouble

Customer Question

Hi I have a Janome 5700 sewing machine and am having trouble while embroidering the bobbin thread is showing more on the top of the fabric than the top thread, so therefore I am using an awful lot of bobbin thread, and the pattern is being spoilt
Expert:  www.treadmill-engineer.com replied 3 years ago.

www.treadmill-engineer.co :

www.treadmill-engineer.co :

I use a similar sewing machine for upholstery and the embroidery setting on mine can be adjusted to give different stitch widths and different stitch density (I mean more or less stiches in the same area). I don't have the details for the exact settings on your machine model but they should be adjustable in the same manner. Have you checked this already?

JACUSTOMER-oufuwqns- :

I have checked the tension setting in accordance with the memory card program. Ive cleaned the bobbin case. The actual embroidery is perfect except that it is all white from the bobbin and doesnt show much of the coloured threads from the needle.

www.treadmill-engineer.co :

Hi - I don't have the expert knowledge you need to assist. Sorry I can't be of more assistance on tis occasion.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam