Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

my cm927 thermostat is playing up. it has worked fine for 2

Customer Question

my cm927 thermostat is playing up. it has worked fine for 2 years but after trying to alter the programer on times the internal error symbol is flashing and will not stop even after removing the batteries.
how do you reset the factory pre set options?
what might be the problem, and who do I fix it?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sorry to hear about this.
What you need to try is remove the batteries, next be sure you have new fully charged batteries and install them in backwards and let it stay that way for 5 full minutes to complete a full reset:-)
If this works Great!Then rate my service as good or better.
If not please do not rate my service yet and reply to me.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tried what you suggested but still no joy, replaced batteries twice

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for doing the reset, unfortunately the Thermostat has an internal failure and can not be repaired, it will need to be replaced, I wish i had better news for you on this but I will be here if you need me to locate a new one for you?
But Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael