Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our dishwasher has just stopped working. The water and electricity

Customer Question

Our dishwasher has just stopped working. The water and electricity are connected and working. How should we deal with this?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post the model number of the appliance please?

What exactly happens when you switch on and try and use the machine?

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, sorry, I do not know the model number it is not obvious from the front of the machine. It has a built in door at the front to match the rest of the kitchen and there is nothing on the inside of the door or at the top of the door. Nothing happens when I try to start the amachine. Does it need a technician to attend to have a look. machine is in Putney Sw15 2BJ?

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

The model is on a label on the right hand side of the door.

Without a model number it's not possible to know which, of the many, dishwasher you have.

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no label there.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, I'll opt out of your question and open it to all again.

I can't begin to carry out a remote diagnosis without reference to the actual machine.

.

Sorry

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for trusting your technical issue with Just Answer Pearl!
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
I have some questions for you in order to assist you the best way possible.

Please check better for the model#, it could be anywhere inside the door when you open it, could be on the inner faces on the door or inside frame.
Also how old is the dishwasher?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have looked all round the door, sides indide and out etc there is no indication of the model number. I had to leave yesterday as the responses were taking far too long. I cannot give you anymore information. If on that basis you cannot help please say so and refund the money.

If you were able to recommend someone who could come round and have a look that would help. Putney SW15 2BJ

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Can you tell me if there is any signs of life from the keypad?
Lights anything?
I have a site that can help you get the part you need once I'm sure of the problem.
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No lights or anything

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

I can confirm now that the power panel needs to be replaced.
Its not a cheap part but the site I provide you can assist you in locating the one you need and I will help you replace that, replacing it is easy requiring only a few basic hand tools and it really is easy to do.
Order by Phone 0844 800 3456

Call our experts on 0844 800 3456 for assistance
(Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm Sat 9am - 4pm)
They will help you locate the model # so you know for sure you are getting the correct part:-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed but Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I phoned the supplier whose phone number you gave me and he had not heard of a "power panel". He has a PCB which costs £140. Is that what I need?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have sent a further reply but you have not responded