bryanpaul52
bryanpaul52, Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech
10522817

Hi, I have a Samsung Fridge Freezer. The Fridge is working

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Samsung Fridge Freezer. The Fridge is working fine, but the freezer has stopped freezing, it is cool as per the fridge side. The temperature read outs on the (freezer)display constantly vary but the internal temp is just 'cool' and doesn't reflect what the read out says? Does this mean there's a particular part failure or is it defunct?? :-( thank you.
Expert:  bryanpaul52 replied 3 years ago.

bryanpaul52 :

Good morning, do you have the model number so we can better assist you ?

JACUSTOMER-fdp5md4o- :

Model No RS21NCSV

bryanpaul52 :

are you still looking for help ? there seems to be an issue with the site and I didn't see any reply.

JACUSTOMER-fdp5md4o- :

Yes please I haven't had any help yet, just been asked what model it was - which I replied to @ 5.21 pm. There seems to be a long wait between asking questions and getting a reply. Conversation started about 1.30 pm First answer 3pm but I had gone away having stopped waiting for a reply!

JACUSTOMER-fdp5md4o- :

This is a very strange set up - are your customers supposed to sit for three hours in front of a screen waiting for someone to answer them??? Nothing from 6 - 9pm then suddenly a response of sorts...... Its now 10.15pm UK time and I won't be watching for any more responses today. This 'chat' has been open for nearly nine hours and I'm no further forward. Can someone please explain how this 'service' works? It's not unusual for someone to take a few minutes to answer a query but hours in between each response is crazy. I'm signing off for tonight, my query has not been answered. You have my email, can someone please answer my query or refund my money.

JACUSTOMER-fdp5md4o- :

I will be pursuing this as I understood your specialist to be 'standing by' ready to answer my query, this was clearly not the situation. My bank will be informed accordingly.