Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Product No. LI46931GB/02 Serial no. 9001 Cooker hood. I have

Product No. LI46931GB/02 Serial no. 9001 Cooker hood. I have recently moved and have taXXXXX XXXXXer hood to new house. In the old house the cooker hood was vented directly outside but the new house is sealed and I am unable to have it vent it out, can I use a carbon filter with this model and if so what parts do I need?
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

I am just checking the documentation for this

Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Christine,
Thanks for waiting
The good news is that this can be used either as a ducted hood or as a recirculating hood.

You will need to buy the charcoal filter. This is available direct fom Siemens on 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN(They are quite expensive!)

I also have the manual for this, if you need it, please let me know and ill uplodad it for you

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks very much

Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Hi Christine

Your welcome

Please dont forget to rate, so I get credit for helping you today

ALl the best
Rob