Homebuilder Jay
Homebuilder Jay, Customer Service
Experience:  Sales and field experience.
14716023

My Hotpoint Washer is the Aquarious model WM73. The washing

Customer Question

My Hotpoint Washer is the Aquarious model WM73. The washing action has stopped with the drum half full of water and the message on the machine is "Refer to Users's Manual Keyhole F30" I cannot locate the manual on line and I would like to know what the reference in the manual advises as the action to be taken. Can I deal with problem or will I need to call in an engineer?
Expert:  Homebuilder Jay replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnwer!

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate the user manual for your Hotpoint Washer. Seems this unit is not readily available for download.

I am able to attach a link to a page that details what each error code corresponds to on the Hotpoint Washing machines. Please review the attached:

http://www.washingmachine-spares-repairs.co.uk/article-blog/hotpoint-washing-machine-error-codes/

F30/31 – Motor Error

A F30/31 error code can indicate a fault with the carbon brushes, drive belt, motor relay or PCB.

This type of error needs to be addressed by a certified technician who can make the necessary repairs before proceeding further.

Good luck and feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.