Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Dimplex. Stockbridge Stove Model SKG20BL My stove is

Customer Question

Dimplex. Stockbridge Stove Model SKG20BL

My stove is just over 2years old it broke down with no heat and no light,ive had several pcb boards fitted and changed the bulbs, ive now got heat but no light.
I have electricity to the lamp fittings
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont mind waiting carry on the search

thank you

Graham

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that.
It sounds like you have a bad socket for the lamp.
Its an easy replacement but to be sure, have you checked the socket with a meter or the wires leading to the socket?
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ive had several so called engineers come and changed the pcb but they all seem to change the pcb but know nothing about electricity i just wondered if they had got the connections mixed up if i had a diagram i could check them