Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Neff oven U15M42.0GB: bottom oven has ceased working including

Customer Question

Neff oven U15M42.0GB: bottom oven has ceased working including the oven light
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me did this happen at the same time?
Just to confirm, there is no fan running in the oven, no interior lamp and no heat in the main oven?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Failure occurred after our absence for 2 months when the oven was not used.

We confirm the fan is not running, the oven light does not light up and there is no heat in the main oven.

(The top oven is operating normally)

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

OK
It sounds like the main oven is set to "auto" time.
This means its either set to turn off at a certain time, or come on at a certain time.
This can easily happen if here has been a power cut or the oven has been switche off at the mains.
It is highly unlikely all three things have failed at once.

It is probably easier to read about this function and how o enable / disable it, in the handbook, rather than me try to explain it as it uses symbols, I cant replicate on a keyboard.

If you dont have the manual please let me know and Ill upload it for you.

If you need further help, please just ask me.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob