Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Michael As I know nothing about electrics, how easy should

Customer Question

Michael

As I know nothing about electrics, how easy should it be to fix this and can it it be done without an electrician?If yes, what do I need to do? If not, roughly how much should i cost?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I deal with many customers and I give my all to them, please refresh my memory on what you are working with.
I will help you as best I can;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Michael
We were in dialogue yesterday when you advised me about my Rangemaster 90 and 4 rings missing. You told me it was a backboard and gave me a name, but asked me to rate you - before I'd finished my questioning - telling me you' still finish things off. Hence I'm a disappointed the rating/charge was taken before we finished,
Tim
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Tim,
This is an easy task:-)
You can do this with only a few basic hand tools, I will help you get this done.

Please let me know if you need a source for the that part?
Tech Michael