Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Dometic 7271. How do you repair or replace the door locking

Dometic 7271. How do you repair or replace the door locking slide? Thanks for your help.

What ive done is uploaded the service bulliten for the door locking device it shows you how the new one will fit and it has the part numbers for them as well. As if its not locking then its proberly broken.

Click here for the instructions

Follow the link and you can download and save it and that should help you.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/8586o-dometic-7271-repair-replace-door-locking.html). Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thank you for your attention . I see I have paid twice for the information and have only one answer. Will you please have the second cost refunded as soon as possible.

Mr M XXXX

Your very welcome.

About the payment I will send it over to the mods and get them to look at it for you.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/8586o-dometic-7271-repair-replace-door-locking.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.