Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Hi, we have a Bosch integrated dishwasher, I cannot see the

Hi, we have a Bosch integrated dishwasher, I cannot see the model type as the sticker is too washed out but the machines has a on off switch on the left and on the right four wash selections.
Our drain was blocked and so it did not drain properly. Having cleared the blockage the machine is stuck in the drain mode.
It even drains with the door open.
I have tried turning it off at the mains, pressing the buttons in different combinations, checked the filter is clean but still when you turn it on it just continuously drains.

Can you?

Chris
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok what you may find here water will have leaked into the base so it has activated the anti flood switch and this brings the pump on all the time even when the door is open.

Im afraid to cure this you need to pull the dishwasher out from under the unit and lay it backwards. This will allow the water to drain out from the base so you may need a towel for this part.

Then stand it up right and once the water is out the anti flood switch will reset itself and this will clear the fault and the dishwasher should start to work again normally from there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, it has taken me some time to find a star screwdriver to undo the four screws on the side which I thought would allow me to pull the machine out but it still will not pull out from the cabinet. Can you please confirm what fixing system there is to prevent it sliding out?