Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

hi, following defrosting my fridge freezer ,when i plugged

Customer Question

hi, following defrosting my fridge freezer ,when i plugged it in the freezer is working as normal fridge cuboard not working at all its a hotpoint future RFA16 ITS 7 years old and was working until now .
Expert:  hvacguy17 replied 3 years ago.
Can you hear the fan running in the freezer. How long do you defrost the unit, and how did you do it? Thank you
Expert:  hvacguy17 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, I did not get your response. Please let me know if you need assistance. I will need some information to further assist you on this question....Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, sorry just replying now internet connection really poor . further to my e-mail regarding my fridge .I got an early christmas present of a new fridge. Thank you for your reply .

Expert:  hvacguy17 replied 3 years ago.
Merry Christmas! That is a great gift indeed. I hope it serves you well.