Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

i HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD tEKA OVEN AND THE BOTTOM OVEN HAS BROKEN

Customer Question

i HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD tEKA OVEN AND THE BOTTOM OVEN HAS BROKEN - I LIVE IN BALLYCLARE NI - and have failed to find anyone to help fix it - who can I get to fix this before Christmas please
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

What is the oven doing wrong?

Is it an older oven or something?

Have any of them said why they wont fix it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The top oven is working the bottom oven is not.

It is a 2 year old cooker.

t

one man came out and said he thought it needed a new timer - he never came back.

Everyone else I tried in Yellow pages said they did not cover the Ballycklare area - i have been trying now for a month to get someone out to repair this oven(TEKA)

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok I don't know anyone in northen Ireland who can fix this as im in the northwest of England.

But if you can pull the oven out and if its a timer fault I may be able to help you bypass the timer to get it working.

If you are able to do this then you need to post a picture of the back of the timer with the wiring and I can then see what timer it is.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I expect to have an answer in terms of who could come out and fix it = or I'd like my money back - this is a dreadul service!

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

What we do here is help you online fix it yourself. If you have already tried local repair companys there isn't much we can do as we are an online help site. So if you was able to pull out do fix yourself this is were we help you that's the service we do on here.

I cannot get a company to come out to you. is just something we don't do. so if you want your money back you need to email customer services and they will issue you the refund