Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Neff E-NrB15P52N3GB/01 FD9303 My oven heats up (just have

Neff E-NrB15P52N3GB/01 FD9303

My oven heats up (just have enough time to bake one tray of biscuits) then it shuts itself off and the light flashes on and office. I can reset the clock and that helps for a bit but then it does the same. Eventually error E0:05 shows.

What should I do?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

That error code you have E005 is a communication fault between the electronics boards in there.

What you can try is pull the oven out and remove the top. From there you will see the main board and the board just behind the control panel.

You need to remove one wiring block at a time and refit it as that may tighten the connections on there.

Then retry it and see how it goes from there. But if it carrys on doing this then im afraid you are looking at a fault on one of the electric boards. Now theres no way to test which one it is it a case of replacing one to see how it goes.

But check the wiring first as a loose connection between the boards will cause this error code.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That sounds very sensible. I think I will wait until I have moral support around me before trying it. I am not even sure how to get the oven out of its fitted spot. Definitely sounds like a job for two. I will get back to you and let you know how I get on.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

No worries. The oven is usually screwed in to the unit. If you pull the door down you can normally see the screws holding it to the unit there.