Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

Hi I have a deplomat dishwasher ADP8322 typ.NIC. Water go,s

Hi I have a deplomat dishwasher ADP8322 typ.NIC. Water go,s in the bottom . small jets on bottom spinner then start but no power just small amount of water nothing out of middle or top spinner.it also drains no problem yours George
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
When it starts to wash, does the wash motor sound as it should?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi just put on first cycle water came in from the vent on left then. Made a motor like noise but very faint then a loud click then nothing I then
I reset and drained water out thanks
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.
.
It should have run the drain pump first.
Then, the pump stops and it takes in water.
The wash motor should then run.
.
If the last point is where you hear the motor like noise faintly, it suggests your wash motor is faulty.
.
Was it this point it failed?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi just started as before sorry the drain pump did run first then the water then nothing for a few mins then sounds like a faint motor or water going
Through a pipe water then came out of the holes in bottom spinner no pressure then after a few mins nothing waited five mins still nothing thanks
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.
I'm afraid it's all pointing to your circulation pump motor.
.
Had there been no noise whatsoever, it could have been the control board or wiring, but, as it's making the faint noise and you get water out of the bottom spray arm holes, it's your wash motor.
.
The only cure is a replacment wash motor I'm afraid.
.
Once obtained and fitted, your machine should be working again.
.
Check it out, it's not a cheap repair, see what you find and get back to me if you need more help.
.
Hope this helps