Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a freestanding nominal 60cm Bosch Dishwasher about two

I have a freestanding nominal 60cm Bosch Dishwasher about two years old. I want to remove a standard IKEA 60cms wide base unit and put the dishwasher in its place. Will it fit in the hole?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Yes this will fit as built in appliances and free standing are the same width there will no problems fitting this in.

The only thing you need to do is cut the wooden plyth at the bottom were the dishwasher will go as the free standing dishwasher will stick out a bit more so it wont allow the wooden plyth to sit probley so that's the only thing you need to do is cut that plyth and the free standing dishwasher will fit fine.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.