Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Fridge/freezer model number: kg49np93gb - it has the temperature

Customer Question

Fridge/freezer model number: kg49np93gb - it has the temperature on the door for the freezer and the fridge. The temperature for the freezer was flashing and I pressed one of the buttons which made the freezer temperature drop from -18 to -16 and the fridge temperature was -4 but now it says HO which I don't know what that means but the fridge is not very cool now. I am unable to locate for instructions and wanted to know how to get it back to the right temperature.
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Ok you may have it in Holiday mode.

Ive just uploaded the instruction manual for you. Click the link below and follow the instructions then you can download and save them.

Then look at page 9 and that tells you how to turn it off.

Click here for the manual

Let me know how that goes.