Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My new Beko GNEV221APX American style fridge/freezer has stopped

Customer Question

My new Beko GNEV221APX American style fridge/freezer has stopped working properly. The fridge is warm and I have a freezer which has defrosted all my food, (meat seems to be holding out for now). I filled up the ice-matic to see if lowering the fridge and freezer temperatures and putting them on fast freeze would sort things out but its still water.
Yesterday the red indicator light came on so my husband swopped plug sockets to ensure it wasn't a fuse and the red light went off. I would really appreciate some help, is there anything I can do as a technician is not available until Friday 13th December and I am so so so worried this is the start of a horrible xmas.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

If you remove the baskets from inside the freezer section and look at the back panel do you see any ice or frost on there.

Is there any at the bottom as well?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not satisfied with response, I have requested a refund, I have now called someone out to look at it.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ive asked for more info on the fault but you haven't responded so not much more I could do until you respond