Jon
Jon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with over 12 years experience.
60802242

LC66951GB the lights on my unit have stopped working completely

Customer Question

LC66951GB

the lights on my unit have stopped working completely after new bulbs flicker and go on and off and then fail within days. Is the unit worth repairing
Expert:  Jon replied 3 years ago.

Jon :

Jon :

My name is Jon and I can help you today.

Jon :

Is it just the lights that are not working? or is it the whole unit that doesnt work?

Jon :

I have to know if it is just the lights failing or something else before I can tell you if it is worth repairing. So please get back to me as quickly as you can and let me know exactly what is happening here.

Jon :

thanks

JACUSTOMER-42k3kmdu- :

Sorry for delay, your response was in my junkmail. The appliance is working fine apart from the problem with the lights

JACUSTOMER-42k3kmdu- :

Any further advice on my original question