Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

WM5101W Starts filling and initial tumble then after fill it

Customer Question

WM5101W Starts filling and initial tumble then after fill it just sits there. Only cycle that works until the end is Spin + Drain. Pressing reset empties. Suspect Logic circuit is faulty?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that, yes you are correct the main control board is failing and needs to be replaced.
I can help you do this, its easy enough and only requires a few simple hand tools:-)
The best place to get that part is from espares: 0844 9777 888
Please give them a call to find out if they have the part and the cost.
I will assist you with the repair. But Since this question may continue for some time, if you will rate my service as good or better
before you close this window, the system here will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you
so your question won't close or time out and you can contact me anytime at no additional cost.
Tech Michael