Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have received no reply from Samsung. Is there a document

Customer Question

I have received no reply from Samsung. Is there a document which states specifically that the second heat pump is rated at 3dBa
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi this message may be for me?
Please send the info I need to refresh me on this so I can see if I can find this information for you:-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I require planning permission to install 2 air pumps at my home . held up as council requires proof that 2nd air pump is rated at only 3dBa. You confirmed tat this was correct and suggested I contact Samsung. They have not replied. Are you asware of a document which confirms this?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ronald, let me try to contact them for you.
Please be patient as it may take a day to get confirmation for you. But I am sure the units you want to install will be fine.
Tech Michael