SparePartspro
SparePartspro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng
41227295

I have an Idesit DIF 16 dishwasher. The dishwasher seems to

Customer Question

I have an Idesit DIF 16 dishwasher. The dishwasher seems to start the cycle but it does not wash any dishes. When I open the dish washer the on/off light is flashing and the eco light is flashing. What is wrong with my dishwasher?
Expert:  SparePartspro replied 3 years ago.

SparePartspro :

Thank You for using JustAnswer - My name is Tony and I am more than happy to help with your question today.

The flashing light should be the error code that signifies the fault.
If you count the lights from left to right, can you tell me what number light is flashing.

JACUSTOMER-a5w00ag2- : It's the 4th light along. The on/off light is also flashing.
SparePartspro :

Apart from the on/off light, if this control panel has 4 lights only then this is a problem with the heater.
Does the dishwasher actually fill with water at the start of the cycle.
If so then you will need to start thinking about testing the heater circuit.
You may need a multimeter to do this. Let me know if you are in a position to do this.