bryanpaul52
bryanpaul52, Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech
10522817

Bosch Exxcel dishwasher - not washing properly. It would not

Customer Question

Bosch Exxcel dishwasher - not washing properly. It would not to be taking in water (though perhaps a little is coming in). have checked water supply and there are no blockages to filter entering machine. Any ideas?
Expert:  bryanpaul52 replied 3 years ago.

bryanpaul52 :

I'm not sure I can look up the part you need but whats going on is the electronic water inlet valve is the issue, The valve is clogged inside and sticking when it tries to open , can you get me the model number? I'll see if I can find your valve.

JACUSTOMER-jvdm5zsw- :

How sure are you that this is the problem? I will look for the model number - it is a Bosch Exxcel

bryanpaul52 :

I'm going by what your saying, you said either no or very little water is entering the machine which tells me the valve is sticking. the valve can get gummed up inside and fail to fully open. the symptoms your describing point to that.its a common issue.

JACUSTOMER-jvdm5zsw- :

OK - is the valve likely to be cleanable / repairable? Inside the front cover at top are the following numbers:

JACUSTOMER-jvdm5zsw- :

E-Nr SGS43E02GB/43 FD8309 002014 SGS4E02GB

bryanpaul52 :

on these valves you cant take them apart at least the body of the valve, the numbers you sent do bring up some parts but the valve isn't on the list. give me a minute to see if the diagrams are available.

bryanpaul52 :

well I cant find them. I'm going to put this back on the top of the list so a tech with the info on this model can chime in and hopefuly help you with the part.

JACUSTOMER-jvdm5zsw- :

OK - but this is a bit surprising as I have found the valve and ordered it while I have been waiting!!

bryanpaul52 :

okay sorry there were site issues and I wasn't getting my replies. I believe you will be all set now, thanks , Bryan