Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my siemens eq.5 coffee maker gives me the message "check water

Customer Question

my siemens eq.5 coffee maker gives me the message "check water tank" when I try to brew a cup. The water tank is properly inserted/installed and there is water in it.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear this,
How old is your coffee maker?
Also when you tried to descale did it run through?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The coffee maker is only 2 years old. And yes, the descale ran through the entire cycle.

Ragnar

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for that. Please let me know what it will do if you try to run water through it and if it comes out hot?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I brew a cup, it grinds the coffee, dumps it into the waste bin, where the used coffee goes, but never comes to the water cycle, but rather gives me the message 'check water tank'.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael,

Since we are not getting anywhere with the repair of the coffee maker, can you now help me to have my money refunded?

I am not complaining and I am not dissatisfied. I DO understand that some things can not be repaired. In my case, this might be unfortunate, but this is the world we live in today.

Thank you for helping - Ragnar

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
H Ragnar,
I will let them know, have a great day:-)