Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My de deitrich dishwasher dvh1140j is stuck on demo mode

Customer Question

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

It may be a little difficult to find an expert over the Christmas period, of course.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do still need an answer and the £22 has been deducted from my account so I would like this ASAP.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Good morning,
sorry to hear this. How old is the dishwasher?
Also when and how did this happen?
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is about 18 months old and I was just wiping over the display panel and the display started counting down from 180 while the programme lights flash one after the other. We had this problem about 6 months ago and the engineer who came out said it was stuck on demo mode and managed to fix it in about 2 minutes but I have no idea what he did.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX may be a bit tricky but I have some options for you. Please try this first. Press and hold together the on/off button and start reset button for 20 seconds, if you have a display light that will need to be on first. Please let me know if this helps, if not dont rate yet simply respond to me. Thank you Tech Michael

Please call:

Customer Support and Advice

Telephone: 01256 308 045

Opening Hours:

Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sorry that hasnt worked
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Wow thats surprising.
Were they in today?
I will see what else is out there for you.
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am working on this for you but may have sent you something meant for another customer please ignore that one.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Please try this.
Follow the instructions below to cancel “Demo” mode:
Step 1: Press & hold simultaneously the “On/Off button” and “Start/Reset
button”, until “D of” is illuminated in the display.
Step 2: Select wash programme as normal -DEMO Lit in Display
On/off Button - Demonstration mode actived.
Please let me know what happened when you call the customer service?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it's still not working. I can't get through t customer services been on hold for about 15 minutes so far !
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi they are the only ones that can tell you on this model, because this unit had some changes made mid year to the control panel, they may need the serial # as well to do this for you. But I understand the long wait on hold because of the holidays :-(
I wish I could do more for you on this . Hopefully they will pick up soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Mike