adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Siemens 7lf3114-oa digital timer for central heating. Badly

Customer Question

Siemens 7lf3114-oa digital timer for central heating.

Badly need help with this timer, accidentally reset it and now just a colon icon of the winter/summer is flashing in the middle.
I have no manual and cant find it in English on internet
Found itin german as 7lf3114-0a_bedien_d.pdf

Anyone knowwhat to do...... house is freezing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.

Andrew Smith :

Try this, it seems to be the closet I can find, but the programming could be compatible

Andrew Smith :

Let me know

JACUSTOMER-zo7a3inj- :

already have that its different doesn't help unfortunately

Andrew Smith :

Ok, I will see if anyone else can help

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam