Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

I have an Aquarius DWF30, the self release door which covers

Customer Question

I have an Aquarius DWF30, the self release door which covers the tablet opens prematurely ( or even won't close on some occasions) Can this be repaired ?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Sorry to hear of the problem you are having with the dispenser on your appliance.
.
If I understand correctly, the dispenser isn't staying closed or opens on it's own.
.
If this is correct, you have a couple of options.
.
You can fit a new release kit and possibly cover or, you can replace the dispenser.
.
Click here for the parts

Replacing the repair kit parts is fairly easy and doesn't require the outer door of the machine to be taken off.
Replacing the dispenser requires the outer door off.
.
For the repair kit, you can simply unclip the cover from the dispenser, then fit the new parts. Attach the cover and clip it back on.
.
Check it out, see what you find and get back to me.
.
Hope this helps