KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

i WENT ON HOLIDAY FOR XMAS AND TURNED ALL POWER TO MY APPLIANCES

Customer Question

i WENT ON HOLIDAY FOR XMAS AND TURNED ALL POWER TO MY APPLIANCES OFF, on returning home i turned all appliances back on and everything is ok but my Hitachi 37LD8600
TV HAS NO POWER LIGHT, CAN YOU HELP, ALSO I HAVE CHANGED THE PLUG FUSE.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you tried to plug in the TV to a different socket ?

KevinWhiteJA :

also please let me know how old is the TV ?

KevinWhiteJA :

7:53 PM

7:56 PM

JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

yes tried in wallsocket on its own

KevinWhiteJA : ok
KevinWhiteJA : How old is it and is it completely dead ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

4 yrs old and no power light also tried turning on with power button on side of tv

KevinWhiteJA : Ok...can you please disconnect the cables one by one from the back of the unit and just connect them back ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

removed all cables and replaced but still no joy

KevinWhiteJA : and there are no flashing lights ? nothing...is that right ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

no

KevinWhiteJA : no ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

normally just the red light for the remote comes on but nothing

KevinWhiteJA : ok...when you try to turn it on, does it make any kind of clicking sound ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

no

KevinWhiteJA : ok
KevinWhiteJA : well then sorry I don't have a good news for you...everything else is fine so from what you have described it seems the issue is with the power board or the main board...if you are willing to repair it yourself then let me know I will tell you how to test both the boards
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

thankyou

KevinWhiteJA : Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?
JACUSTOMER-d750yt1o- :

no thankyou

KevinWhiteJA : You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance :) Happy New Year :)
KevinWhiteJA : oh Poor service ?
KevinWhiteJA : Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...I am willing to help you if you want
KevinWhiteJA : Well unfortunately I tried my best to assist you...sorry if it was not you were looking for but that is the fact as everything else has been already tried...as I said if you are not satisfied let me know, I will help you till you are satisfied but kindly do not rate as Poor Service...thank you