Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Indesit integrated oven. I bent the door hinges by putting

Customer Question

Indesit integrated oven. I bent the door hinges by putting a heavy pot on the door. Can I easily buy and change the door hinges myself? The model isn't on the cooker but the barcode on the manual that I think is the cooker manual is S/N XXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXXX Forno FIE 56 K.B IX GB
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi , yes you can get new hinges from Espares, they will be the best source for that.
I will help you do this as its not hard but you will need a bit of guidance and a few basic hand tools to do this:-)
Please call Espares at: 0844 9777 888.
They may have a video for this as well, but if not I can get one for you that you can link and ply from your computer;-)
Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael