KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My washing machine wml540 dont start.done reset cleaned f

Customer Question

My washing machine wml540 do'nt start.done reset cleaned filter?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it and have you tried leaving it unplugged for around 3-4 minutes ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Helo

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA :

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Abou 3yeas and i have unpluged and cleaned the filter when i press start button it gives klicking sound.

KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

and where is that kicking sound coming from ? door ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Yes it is

KevinWhiteJA :

and everything else seems fine...is that right ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

And red light is flasing against key symbol

KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

The issue seems to be with the door lock mechanism that is bad and needs replacement however, you can try this open the door.

Look at the latch pin on the door and then push it back, is the spring inside the door pushing it fully over? If it is, close the door a good bit harder than normal. Give the door handle a thump and after all this is done then try starting the machine. Let me know if this works

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

I done still klicing noise is coming and i cant open the door.

KevinWhiteJA :

well then as I said the door lock assembly needs replacement

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Ok which part do i need and how do i replace it

KevinWhiteJA :

You can buy the part from here and you can check this Video which will help you in door lock assembly replacement.

KevinWhiteJA :

Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

No thank you.

KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Happy New Year :)

KevinWhiteJA :

Please rate the solution as that is the only way I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today....you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Happy New Year :)

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Hi can i stll get help because i got door part this morning and replaced it but problem is still there.

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Hi kevin ihave changed door part but probiem is still there.

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA :

Sorry to hear that

KevinWhiteJA :

this is strange because the door was making clicking sound earlier....is it clicking again ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

Yes it is and i changed the electric part.

KevinWhiteJA :

have you checked the connections between the door lock assembly and the control ?

JACUSTOMER-y71zzbex- :

No

KevinWhiteJA :

please check and let me know if everything appears fine there