Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob what I need to do is to be able to speak to you on my mobile

Customer Question

Rob what I need to do is to be able to speak to you on my mobile phone standing in front of the oven. I have tried, also my son and daughter-in-law to even switch the oven on - all to no avail. Just moved in cant afford lots of money - spent it on moving!!
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Fred.
I will be trying to assist you with this problem today.
Thanks for asking us to try and help you with this appliance question.

We aren't allowed direct contact with customers, it all has to be done online.
.
Can you eplain some more on the problem please?
Does the display light up and flash?
Do you have the user manual for the oven?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have looked on line and printed information there with my model number. The difference is my display, the arrows go from side to side and on line the display arrows go up and down. Asked for a brochure for my particular model and was told there isnt one. My son, daughter have all tried to get the oven to switch on but can't manage to. The time is set OK, the clock

is lit red but whatever arrow etc we press nothing happens with the oven heating up. The microwave switch on for 10 seconds then goes off. We recently moved in to this brand new block of apartments and this is the equipment installed. Thanks for your help.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.
.
In the door recess of the oven should be a label with a product number (PNC).
Post the number here so I can double check.
.
It begins with 9 so you need to prefix it with A to prevent it being crossed out.
eg A914419941 00

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A947 640 705

Serial No 23700483

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
Thanks for that.
.
Are the control pads with the arrows on the right of the facia, in 2 rows?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Looks like this. It is in one line across the facia.

OK I I < > I - + I < > I I

Like this but with a diamond a shape after the OK and a square with a P inside the square between the second set of arrows. Then a circle with a triangle inside. All in one line across the display.

Hope you can understand this. Thanks.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.
.
Sorry, it's as they said, there's no manual for this one.
I've got for the model before and the model after but not this one.

I've also looked at the service manuals but none of them has this facia.
.
Sorry, I'll opt out of the question and open it to all again.
See if anyone has come arcross this machine.

Good luck with it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for listening and trying to help but I will forget it for the present time. I have been told by a neighbour that another person in an appartment here has managed to operate hers. Alternatively I will go back to the builders and suppliers of this equipment and seek their advice.

Many thanks.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry I couldn't find a manual to suit.