Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

I have a Glow worm 45-60B nat gas c h boiler Ser No.2277LR.I

Customer Question

I have a Glow worm 45-60B nat gas c h boiler Ser No.2277LR.I am looking for spare parts
froe the manual.(1) Main midgitrol gas regulator/sol valve 240 part num. K6466 (makers part No.UK48/7BB01 (2) Sark electrode Part No.K6478 Kidgass D4905.I would appreciate a supplier for replacemen
Many Thanks R Gaukroger
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.

Andrew Smith :

The only one I can think of that carries stock across the range is Part Center. The Nottingham pne is 0115 9425650.

JACUSTOMER-cd61r30h- :

Received your response,with the full telephone number ,thank you.However I thought your service was for you to contact that this supplier

JACUSTOMER-cd61r30h- :

and confirm they have in stock .

Andrew Smith :

This is more of a diagnosis and help service if you have a problem with your boiler, you have done most of the work yourself.

JACUSTOMER-cd61r30h- :

Well that was a waste of time,and more annoying a of money. Thanks for not answering you were for technical diagnostic help and not spares.

JACUSTOMER-cd61r30h- :

R Gaukroger

Andrew Smith :

It depends which websire the link is on.

Andrew Smith :

*website

Andrew Smith :

You should be able to get your spares today from the place I mentioned