KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

miele premier 500ever everything is working but whenn came

Customer Question

miele premier 500ever
everything is working but whenn came to rinse,it's not spining fast.somtimes says check drain.any ideas?
thank you
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me complete model number of your dishwasher

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : hi,it's waching machine.mielle premier 500
KevinWhiteJA :

ok :) please tell me the model number....it starts with E-nr

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : miele novotronic.
KevinWhiteJA :

ok, how old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : 7
KevinWhiteJA :

Have you already tried to clean the drain pump assembly located at the bottom of the washer ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i did clean drain and water is pumping from machine
KevinWhiteJA :

ok, can you please clean the drain pump assembly...there might be something stuck that is causing the issue

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : but whenn is washing sicle finish,all water goos out,there is no problem.but just not rinsing in high speed.?
KevinWhiteJA :

Do you hear any different kind of sounds from the washer ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : no
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

do you see any flashing lights on your washer ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : sometimes it's flashing,check drain,but not always
KevinWhiteJA :

As I said earlier... I suspect that there is something partially blocking the filter which means the water cant escape quickly enough in the time that the machine should spin fast and thus resulting in this issue....also if you can please check that the waste hose is not blocked, especially if its attached to the waste pipe under the kitchen sink.

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i already did checked waste pipe,it's clean,unless it's somthing in pumps area?
KevinWhiteJA :

Yes please check and clean the pump filter

KevinWhiteJA :

let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : ok, i ll try
KevinWhiteJA :

ok...I will wait while you do that, please let me know if you need any help

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : filter is clean
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

what about the drain hose ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : like i said it's ok
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

If it fills fine then it is time to replace the control brushes of the unit as it seems they are bad and thus causing this issue

KevinWhiteJA :

If the carbon brushes appear fine then the control board should be checked

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : whenn i cleann filter, 2 lihts come up, check drain and check inlet
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

can you check the water inlet valve and make sure everything is clean there as well

KevinWhiteJA :

if that is fine as well then let me know

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : where is inlet?
KevinWhiteJA :

follow the inlet hose to the washer...the inlet valve is connected where the hose connects to the washer

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i cheked,looks like all ok!
JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : Z
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

if the inlet is fine and so is the drain pump filter then there is a pressure switch located at the bottom of the unit, it can be identified by the fact it has a small bore tube attached to the bottom of it. Remove the hose and blow down it to ensure there are no blockages in the pressure chamber. Reattach it and try the machine again....if the problem occurs again then check the carbon brushes

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : he's located at a bottom of washing machine?
JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : sp
KevinWhiteJA :

the pressure switch ...yes

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : ok,all now ok,no lihts flashig.only water not hoing in.
KevinWhiteJA :

can you check if you have turned the water on ?

KevinWhiteJA :

are we still online ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : yes
JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : water still is not going in
KevinWhiteJA :

ok and water inlet valve is clean ? Can you test the water inlet valve with a multimeter ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : not realy
KevinWhiteJA :

If the inlet valve is clean then the problem is either with the pressure switch or the inlet valve itself that is bad and causing the problem

KevinWhiteJA :

Please let me know if you want to carry out this repair yourself

KevinWhiteJA :

are we still online ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : yes
JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i smashed with a hammer,now looks like working.
JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : again shows check draine
KevinWhiteJA :

as I said it is the pressure switch or the inlet valve that is bad and needs replacement

KevinWhiteJA :

Anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : no, tank you for help
KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any
assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent
feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance :)

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely
satisfied...

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : hi,can i ask q.from same topic?
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, unfortunately I was not paid for the previous one :) you have to rate this one with good or excellent service so that I can get paid and then I think you have to open another one

KevinWhiteJA :

anyways if you just want to know something I am happy to help you here

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i did rated,good
KevinWhiteJA :

no unfortunately I cannot see any rating...anyways let me know how can I help you ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : i did rated on my email adr. and on your web.
KevinWhiteJA :

well as I said I have not received any rating...still please let me know how can I help ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : whenn waching sicle finished,all water gous ou, but thenn lihts comes on "check drain" but in the drum no water left and doesn't wont to spin?
KevinWhiteJA :

did you check the drain pump filter and also the pressure switch assembly ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : yes,i did check filter its ok.but i didint check pressure switch,becouse water it go's out whenn its finised?
KevinWhiteJA :

With the filter out & the tap closed set the machine to empty & observe if the pump runs evenly. If it does you'll have to pull the machine out & check the drain hose isn't kinked/blocked or there is any kind of plumbing issue. If everything looks ok you may have a something stuck in the sump hose (but the front of the machine has to be removed to get at this).

KevinWhiteJA :

Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : but if something is stuck,why water go out,whenn its finish?
KevinWhiteJA :

water goes out but still some water remains in there ?

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : yes
KevinWhiteJA :

Pull the machine out and then place it upside down...make sure everything is cleaned from the pump and everything is dried up there...as said earlier...after this if the problem returns you have to replace the pressure switch

JACUSTOMER-j0yyq24j- : thank you
KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome...Please don't forget to leave a Good or Excellent feedback so that I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today...Thanks :)