Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi on switching washing machine wmb91442lw xl9 excellence 9

Customer Question

Hi on switching washing machine wmb91442lw xl9 excellence 9 kg , the water inlet solenoid opens and lets a little bit of water in then shuts and the drain pump starts and pumps the water out and keeps on cycling over and over , is there a reset availiable , or can i obtain a maintenance manual , or could you give me the part number to enable me to purchase a new pcb .oh i have fitted a new pump , it made no difference , thankyou , john .
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

It sounds from your description, like this is an issue with the main board as you suggest.
There is a supplier who has this part, its £53.99

Im happy to send you the details. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thats great ,could i have the supliers web or phone number ,? , ta
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi John
Please go here, just click on the word in blue.
You can order it from there.

If you ned anything else, please just ask me.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi John
Not sure if you got my last message with the link in it.
You should see it now above.

If you need anything else, please just ask me.
In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine. This is necessary as this is how I get credit for helping you today

Rob