Jon
Jon, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with over 12 years experience.
60802242

Hi there I have a second hand beko 26 inch television that

Customer Question

Hi there
I have a second hand beko 26 inch television that I just bought for my son, he is saying that it keeps switching off intermittently - every 5 minutes or so. Model number NR26WLB530HID. Could you possibly let me know if there is anything I can do myself to sort this problem out, or quote me to have this fixed please?
Expert:  Jon replied 3 years ago.

Jon :

Jon :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you today.

Jon :

Please tell yor son to first unplug the tv and let sit for ten minutes. This will reboot the tv. Then plug it back in again and turn it on.

Jon :

Give it a minute to power back up and reboot the computer. Then please tell me if after about 20 mins or so it still turns off randomly for you?

Jon :

If it does, please just come back here and let me know. If not, and the tv runs as normal, then please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat with ok service or better rating. And if you have more questions or concerns after rating me please feel free to get back to me here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

Thanks and please let me know how you do.