canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I am having a problem with a Baumatic BWC300SS wine cooler

Customer Question

I am having a problem with a Baumatic BWC300SS wine cooler I have set the temp to 11 degrees but for some reason it is sat at 21degrees it sounds as if everything is working ie the fan is going on and off and pump is going on and off is there a reset or return to factory setting method as it was working fine for nearly a year just wondered if kids have somehow put it in a set mode?hope someone can help.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am ok to wait for a while but if no answer available please let me know so i can arrange the refund.

Thanks Darren.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. I am very sorry for the wait. If you will check to be sure the door is sealing well that may be the issue. If you set it to the desired setting temperature it can take up to four hours to get down to temperature with the door closed. If you have any questions or concerns let me know and I will certainly continue to help, even after you rate my service I will always respond. Mike
I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?