Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

HB76L550B Grilling chops, err15 appeared now oven cannot be

Customer Question

HB76L550B
Grilling chops, err15 appeared now oven cannot be opened.
What can we do.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Err 15 is an overheat error code.

If this is shown and you cannot open the door you need to run a test cycle to clear the code and that will allow you to open the door.

Ive uploaded the instructions on running the test cycle so try that and that should open the door.

click here and follow the instructions

But as to the fault once its cleared retry it and fingers crossed it may have been a one off but if it does it again then its either a temperature sensor or control board fault.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cannot read your advice as communication rotated and we cannot rotate document on this computer.

Please send again.

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Ok no problem iv rotated it and uploaded again for you.

Click here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please rotate by 90degrees and send again, with copy to [email protected] so that I can print it.

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

I did rotate it but because of the file I think its turning round when its uploaded. Ive tried a few times and its doing it every time.

This is the only format I have im afraid. If you cannot make it out then im afraid I will have to opt out as that's all the info I have in that format. Strange yes I know why its the wrong way round but that's all I have sorry.

If you cannot do it by the info let me know and I will opt out of the question and open it up to the other experts.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please try to send us details that will be readable and helpful

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Im afraid like I said that's all I have. I cannot send any other details over to you.

I will opt out and if another expert has anything else they will jump in.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Stil not working - please send an email in plain text to [email protected]

with detialed instructions

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

I don't have the detail in the format you need.

I have opted out so its a case of waiting to see if another expert has the details. Please don't reply to this as it locks the question to me so the other experts wont see it.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
There should be 2 more numbers after the model number you posted.
Can you let me have the numbers?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do not have these.

Thank you for trying to help us , but actually since we could not read what was sent we had no help.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya,
No problem,
I'm not at my desk at the moment, but I'll get some instructions on how to reset the code when I get back.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.
Hiya
Try the following to see if we can clear the error.

Press and hold together the Clock and Timer buttons
While holding them turn the oven selector switch one click clockwise from off.

If it goes into test mode, all the lights on the clock and temperature gauge will come on, release the buttons.
Pressing the clock button once will activate a relay and you can do this repeatedly to step through the test.

Once you've gone through a couple of the test steps, exit the test mode by either turning the power off at the wall and back on again or, wait 5 minutes.
The machine should come out of test itself and if all is well, the code should be gone and you should be able to use the machine again.

Try it out, let me know how it goes or if you need more help.

Hope this helps